Preliminary Design for Teaching Latin and Artificial Intelligence
1. Stage One: Linguistics and Neuroscience
Teach the students the idea of a sentence and also the idea of a neuronal structure that generates a sentence.
2. Stage Two: Introduce a Particular Programming Language
3. Stage Three: Teach Vocabulary as an Array of Concepts
4. Stage Four: Teach Pronunciation as an Array of Phonemic Words
5. Stage Five: Teach Noun-Declension and the Noun-Phrase Mind-Module
6. Stage Six: Teach Verb-Conjugation and the Verb-Phrase Mind-Module
7. Stage Seven: Teach Moods Indicative, Imperative, Interrogative, Subjunctive
8. Stage Eight: Teach Volition Mind-Module as Invoker of Imperative Mood
Divide free will or volition into its thinking component and its emotional component.
9. Stage Nine: Teach Thinking as Divisible into Statements and Inferences
10. Stage Ten: Teach Conjunctions as Vocabulary for ConJoin Module
11. Stage Eleven: Teach Prepositions as Vocabulary for LaPrep Module
12. Stage Twelve: Publish a Joint Latin and AI Textbook
Embed the AI material in such a way that a teacher wishing to teach only the Latin may skip the AI material about neuroscience and programming and natural language processing (NLP).
http://ai.neocities.org/LaThink.html -- Latin AI Thinking Module.
#LatinAI #AI4U #AiGuarantee #AiHasBeenSolved #Python