ANN: distlib 0.3.1 released on PyPI
I've recently released version 0.3.1 of distlib on PyPI . For newcomers,
distlib is a library of packaging functionality which is intended to be
usable as the basis for third-party packaging tools.
The main changes in this release are as follows:
* Fixed #132: Added documentation to help with relative interpreter paths. Thanks
? to Paul Kienzle for the patch.
* Fixed #134: Allowed specifying a different target Python version when generating
* Fixed #135: Exposed the ``enquote_executable`` function previously implemented
? as an internal function.
* Addressed #138: Improved metadata support for newer metadata versions. Thanks to
? James Tocknell for the patch.
* Changed the output of flags in entry point definitions in wheels. Thanks to
? frostming (??) for the patch.
* Stopped writing JSON metadata. Only old-style metadata is written now.
A more detailed change log is available at .
Please try it out, and if you find any problems or have any suggestions for improvements,
please give some feedback using the issue tracker! 
Note: Mailman3 might mishandle some of the links below. In that case, just copy and
paste the links into your browser address bar - that should work.