ANN: distlib 0.2.9 released on PyPI
I've recently released version 0.2.9 of distlib on PyPI . For newcomers,distlib is a library of packaging functionality which is intended to beusable as the basis for third-party packaging tools.
The main changes in this release are as follows:
* Updated default PyPI URL to https://pypi.org/pypi.
* Relaxed metadata format checks to ignore 'Provides'.
* Fixed #33, #34: simplified script template.
* Fixed #115: Relaxed check for '..' in wheel archive entries by not? checking filename parts, only directory segments.
* Fixed #116: Corrected parsing of credentials from URLs.
* Fixed #122: Skipped entries in archive entries ending with '/' (directories)? when verifying or installing.
* Commented out Disqus comment section in documentation.
A more detailed change log is available at .
Please try it out, and if you find any problems or have any suggestions for improvements,please give some feedback using the issue tracker! 
 https://pypi.org/project/distlib/0.2.9/ https://distlib.readthedocs.io/en/latest/overview.html#change-log-for-distlib https://bitbucket.org/pypa/distlib/issues/new