git.net

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

System Beep?


I believe you added an extra D there. winsound, not winDsound



-----Original Message-----
From: Steve [mailto:Gronicus at SGA.Ninja] 
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2019 3:16 PM
To: David Raymond; python-list at python.org
Subject: RE: System Beep?

========= RESTART: C:\____Gork\Med Insulin codes\MedReminder 127.py
=========
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\____Gork\Med Insulin codes\MedReminder 127.py", line 13, in
<module>
    windsound.Beep  #(frequency, duration)
NameError: name 'windsound' is not defined

Something missing in my code?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
98% of lawyers give the other 2% a bad name.


-----Original Message-----
From: Python-list <python-list-bounces+gronicus=sga.ninja at python.org> On
Behalf Of David Raymond
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 3:02 PM
To: python-list at python.org
Subject: RE: System Beep?

Windows has the built in winsound module that lets you set frequency and
duration, not sure about other OS's.

https://docs.python.org/3.7/library/winsound.html


-----Original Message-----
From: Python-list
[mailto:python-list-bounces+david.raymond=tomtom.com at python.org] On Behalf
Of Steve
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2019 1:14 PM
To: python-list at python.org
Subject: System Beep?

How can I cause a system beep using code?
This is using the computer's internal speaker, not an audio external
speaker.
Do I have control of duration or volume?

Steve





Footnote:
Every minute, every single day, the equivalent of a truckload of plastic
enters our oceans.


--
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list
--
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list