[Openstack] [ptg] Interviews at OpenStack PTG Denver
I'm attending PTG this week to conduct project interviews . These
interviews have several purposes. Please consider all of the following when
thinking about what you might want to say in your interview:
* Tell the users/customers/press what you've been working on in Rocky
* Give them some idea of what's (what might be?) coming in Stein
* Put a human face on the OpenStack project and encourage new participants
to join us
* You're welcome to promote your company's involvement in OpenStack but we
ask that you avoid any kind of product pitches or job recruitment
In the interview I'll ask some leading questions and it'll go easier if
you've given some thought to them ahead of time:
* Who are you? (Your name, your employer, and the project(s) on which you
* What did you accomplish in Rocky? (Focus on the 2-3 things that will be
most interesting to cloud operators)
* What do you expect to be the focus in Stein? (At the time of your
interview, it's likely that the meetings will not yet have decided anything
firm. That's ok.)
* Anything further about the project(s) you work on or the OpenStack
community in general.
Finally, note that there are only 40 interview slots available, so please
consider coordinating with your project to designate the people that you
want to represent the project, so that we don't end up with 12 interview
about Neutron, or whatever. I mean, love me some Neutron, but twelve
interviews is a bit too many, eh?
It's fine to have multiple people in one interview - Maximum 3, probably.
Interview slots are 30 minutes, in which time we hope to capture somewhere
between 10 and 20 minutes of content. It's fine to run shorter but 15
minutes is probably an ideal length.
See you SOON!
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison
Open Source and Standards Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...