[tc] meeting summary
Here's a summary of what happened in our TC monthly meeting last
Thursday, September 3.
# ATTENDEES (LINES SAID)
- mnaser (72)
- gmann (35)
- ttx (22)
- diablo_rojo (19)
- belmoreira (18)
- knikolla (16)
- njohnston (11)
- fungi (7)
- smcginnis (2)
- ricolin (2)
# MEETING SUMMARY
1. Rollcall (mnaser, 14:01:13)
2. Follow up on past action items (mnaser, 14:04:27)
3. OpenStack User-facing APIs and CLIs (belmoreira, 14:11:33)
4. W cycle goal selection start (mnaser, 14:33:43)
5. Completion of retirement cleanup (gmann, 14:34:45)
- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-retirement-cleanup (mnaser, 14:34:52)
- https://review.opendev.org/#/c/745403/ (mnaser, 14:35:06)
6. Audit and clean-up tags (gmann, 14:37:25)
- https://review.opendev.org/#/c/749363/ (mnaser, 14:37:35)
7. open discussion (mnaser, 14:43:54)
# ACTION ITEMS
- tc-members to follow up and review "Resolution to define distributed
leadership for projects".
- mnaser schedule session with sig-arch and k8s steering committee.
- njohnston to find someone to work with on getting goals
groomed/proposed for W cycle.
- belmoreira/knikolla figure out logistics of a document with gaps within osc.
- diablo_rojo help schedule forum session for OSC gaps.
To read the full logs of the meeting, please refer to