[goals][IPv6-Only Deployments and Testing] Update
Below is the updated on IPv6 goal. All the projects have the ipv6 job patch proposed now. Next step is to review then as per mentioned guidelines below or help in debugging the failure.
As stable/train is already cut for all the projects, we will keep merging the remaining projects listed below in Ussuri release. If your project is listed below, check the project patch and help in review/debug failure.
The projects waiting for IPv6 job patch to merge:
If patch is failing, help me to debug that otherwise review and merge.
* Neutron stadium projects (added a more generic job for all. need debugging as few tests failing- https://review.opendev.org/#/c/686043/)
* kuryr-kubernetes (not yet ready for IPv6. as per IRC chat with dulek, IPv6 support is planned for ussuri cycle - https://review.opendev.org/#/c/682531/)
* Octavia (johnsom is working on this)
IPv6 missing support found:
There are few more but need to be tracked.
How you can help:
- Each project needs to look for and review the ipv6 job patch.
- Verify it works fine on ipv6 and no ipv4 used in conf etc
- Any other specific scenario needs to be added as part of project IPv6 verification.
- Help on debugging and fix the bug in IPv6 job is failing.
Everything related to this goal can be found under this topic:
How to define and run new IPv6 Job on project side:
- I prepared a wiki page to describe this section - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Goal-IPv6-only-deployments-and-testing
- Main goal of these jobs will be whether your service is able to listen on IPv6 and can communicate to any
other services either OpenStack or DB or rabbitmq etc on IPv6 or not. So check your proposed job with
that point of view. If anything missing, comment on patch.
- One example was - I missed to configure novnc address to IPv6- https://review.opendev.org/#/c/672493/
- base script as part of 'devstack-tempest-ipv6' will do basic checks for endpoints on IPv6 and some devstack var
setting. But if your project needs more specific verification then it can be added in project side job as post-run
playbooks as described in wiki page.