January 16, 2015
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/class-wp-editor.php: TinyMCE: add breaking out of blockquotes by pressing Enter twice.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/taxonomy.php: `wp_set_object_terms() ` takes `$taxonomy` as a string.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src: Fix some internal types that are passed to functions to avoid changing the acceptable types passed as arguments to those functions :
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src: Fix some erroneous `@param` annotations.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src: Remove unused local vars in `delete_plugins()`, `delete_theme()`, `WP_Date_Query->validate_date_values()`, `global_terms( )`, and `WP_Text_Diff_Renderer_Table->_changed()`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpsockets.php: Calling `->chown()` and `->chgrp() ` in `WP_Filesystem_ftpsockets` produces no side-effects.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php: Calling `->chown()` and `->chgrp() ` in `WP_Filesystem_FTPext` produces no side-effects.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/js/functions.js: Twenty Fifteen: keep sub-menus open when visiting sub-menu pages, to show context when navigating a site.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php: By initializing this array before a loop, Scrutinizer reports 0 (zero) " Coding Style" errors.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src: `@param` cleanup:
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src:  broke Supportflow on dotorg, which declares these methods as `protected`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php: Add 2 noop methods to `WP_List_Table`: `->column_default()` and `-> column_cb()`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes: In `WP_Filesystem_Base` subclasses that set `$wp_base`, remove this dead code.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes: `WP_Filesystem_Base` should declare `$errors` and `$options` as fields for use by subclasses.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Bail out of hierarchy loops in `_get_term_children()`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Bail out of hierarchy loops in `_pad_term_counts()`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/kses.php: Add `<s> ` to `$allowedtags` in KSES.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/comment-template.php: In `comment_form()`, add the HTML5 `required` attribute next to `aria-required` in fields that utilize it.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: In `paginate_links()`, don' t override custom format arguments when setting up default 'add_args'.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/functions.wp-scripts.php: Add `@ignore` to `_wp_scripts_maybe_doing_it_wrong()`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/ajax-actions.php: In `wp_ajax_parse_media_shortcode()`, don' t require a global `$post` for all passed shortcodes.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin: In HTML5, the `action` attribute is no longer required.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: When a hyphen `-` or double hyphen `--` was at the start or the end of a string , it wasn't texturized correctly.
- [wp-svn]  branches/4.1: Media: Prevent filter selects from jiggling when the spinner shows.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/css/media-views.css: Media: Prevent filter selects from jiggling when the spinner shows.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes: Make `_wp_scripts_maybe_doing_it_wrong( $function )` "private".
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Allow `comment_post_ID` to be passed to `wp_update_comment( )`, so that a comment can be moved to a different post.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/functions.wp-styles.php: After , create a function, `wp_styles()`, to reduce duplicated code in `functions.wp-styles.php`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/functions.wp-scripts.php: In `wp_print_scripts()`, bail if `$handles` is `false` and the `$wp_scripts` global has not been instantiated.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/functions.wp-scripts.php: `functions.wp-scripts.php` contains a lot of duplicated code.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: In `WP_User`, `->get_role_caps()` and `-> update_user_level_from_caps()` must be called inside `->add_cap()` and `-> remove_cap()` after updating user meta.
January 12, 2015
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes: There are some random `add_action() ` and `add_filter()` calls littered around some files in `wp-includes/`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php: `WP_Themes_List_Table` accesses `$_pagination_args` from the parent class.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-terms-list-table.php: Add a `private` field to `WP_Terms_List_Table`, `$level`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-posts-list-table.php: Add a `private` field to `WP_Posts_List_Table`, `$is_trash`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugin-install-list-table.php : Add a `private` field to `WP_Plugin_Install_List_Table`, `$error`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-ms-themes-list-table.php: In lieu of refactoring, add a `private` field to `WP_MS_Themes_List_Table`, `$has_items`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-media-list-table.php: Add 2 `private` fields to `WP_Media_List_Table`, `$detached` and `$is_trash`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-comments-list-table.php: After , properly declare `$user_can` as a `private` field in `WP_Comments_List_Table`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php: More concise documentation for wp_install_maybe_enable_pretty_permalinks( )
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php: The new wp_install_maybe_enable_pretty_permalinks() function doesn' t need to be pluggable.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Use a less complex approach for enforcing path slashes in `update_blog_details ()`
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Check for existence of data from `get_blogaddress_by_id() ` before returning a URL
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/network/site-info.php: Update `home` and `siteurl` after path slashes are validated in `update_blog_details ()`
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Enforce leading and trailing slashes on paths updated with `update_blog_details ()`
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/link-template.php: If `get_avatar_data() ` is passed an empty value for the default avatar, we should be using the site's `avatar_default` option instead.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: In `get_avatar_data()`, there' s no need to return `false` if we couldn't find an avatar, as Gravatar can handle being given an empty email hash.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: In `get_avatar()`, revert the `<img> ` tag attributes to using single quotes, instead of double quotes.
January 11, 2015
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/query.php: In `WP_Query`, only call magic method internals again whitelists of properties and methods , `$compat_fields` and `$compat_methods`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/comment.php: In `WP_Comment_Query`, only allow `__call()` to run against `->get_search_sql()`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/class-wp-xmlrpc-server.php: In `wp_xmlrpc_server`, only allow `__call()` to run against `-> _multisite_getUsersBlogs()`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/class-oembed.php: In `WP_oEmbed`, only allow `__call()` to run against a whitelist of methods, `$compat_methods`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/capabilities.php: In `WP_Roles`, only allow `__call()` to run against `->_init()`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php: In `WP_List_Table`, only call magic method internals again whitelists of properties and methods , `$compat_fields` and `$compat_methods`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-base.php: In `WP_Filesystem_Base`, make the only `private` member, `$cache`, `public` and remove magic methods.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/user.php: In `WP_User_Query`, only call magic method internals against a whitelist of properties, `$compat_fields`.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/css/editor.css: TinyMCE: fix (switch) the indent/ outdent icons in RTL mode so the arrow points at the proper direction.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php: `Walker:: $has_children` should be public for backward compatibility.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Default `$parent` in `category_exists() ` should default to null rather than 0.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/class-wp-ajax-response.php: `WP_Ajax_Response` has one property only, `$responses`.