May 29, 2014
- [wp-svn]  trunk/tests/phpunit/tests/formatting/Smilies.php: `@uses` means something entirely different for unit tests.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/js/tinymce/skins/wordpress/wp-content.css: TinyMCE: remove margins from the image toolbar wrapper, props avryl, fixes #28389
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/query.php: Simplify the logic for determining `isset( $this->query['s'] )` after [ 28612], and don't limit this logic to just the main query.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: If `post_status` is passed to `WP_Query` as an array containing `'any' ` and anything else, don' t exclude the other values if they match when running `any`' s exclusion logic.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/tests/phpunit/tests/post/query.php: These unit tests should point at an actual attachment file.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/Gruntfile.js: Fix double quote jshint warning in Gruntfile.js, fixes #26751
- [wp-svn]  trunk/tests/phpunit/tests/post/query.php: Add unit tests to confirm that `post__in` orderby is working as expected with `menu_order` based on comments from #28012.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/js/media-views.js: Fix a jshint error introduced in .
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src: Don' t use the box shadow focus styling for the admin menu or toolbar.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpeditimage/plugin.js: Regex should be non-greedy, see #28389
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/js/tinymce: TinyMCE: fix problems with undo/ redo after resizing an image several times.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: If `post__in` or `post_parent__in` is passed to `WP_Query` as an empty array , nuke the query.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/query.php: When parsing the main query, if `s` is set to empty: `?s=` and `$this->is_main_query() && array_key_exists( 's', $this->query ) ` - kill the query instead of loading the homepage.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Append the date to $wp_version in the build output, for nightly packages.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/canonical.php: Force SSL on the frontend via canonical when the home URL uses the https scheme.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Forcing SSL logins now forces SSL for the entire admin, with no middle ground.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/common.css: Better align link element focus with form focus styling, which also improves the visibility.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes: At long last, improved keyboard accessibility for the media modal.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes: TinyMCE: update to 4.0.28.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/query.php: Allow users to sort posts by `type` in `WP_Query`.