December 09, 2013
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/version.php: 3.8-RC2
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-content/themes/twentyfourteen: Twenty Fourteen: match `screen-reader-text` accessibility styles a bit better with core, to avoid a jump when you move through the links, and to avoid a horizontal scroll at certain viewport widths.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-content/themes/twentyfourteen/inc/customizer.php: Twenty Fourteen: remove extra space before a word, props ocean90.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/colors.css: Return container shadows to 1px blur as they were pre- r26293.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/colors.css: Adjust the border-color and box-shadow on container elements to match the new f1f1f1 background-color.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/wp-admin.css: Themes: set maximum width for overlay view, props matveb, fixes #26507.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin: Themes: fix overlays and buttons in responsive mode, props matveb, fixes #26481.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css: Slightly darkening the page backcground to f1f1f1 for better contrast with white interface elements on top of it.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin: In Press This, extend the sidebar for ru_RU.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin: Style the Add Comment button as a button.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/wp-admin.css: Add line height to #commentstatusdiv p so that its checkboxes get some padding between them at responsive sizes.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/dashboard.php: Introduce dashboard_glance_items filter which replaces 3.7 right_now_* hooks that were tied to table markup.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-content/themes/twentyfourteen: Twenty Fourteen: fix breakpoint at 782 pixels wide to exactly match WordPress toolbar breakpoint.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/wp-admin.css: Eliminate the padding on #titlediv #title to prevent characters with descenders getting cropped in some browsers.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin: Final text adjustments to the 3.8 About page.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/update-core.php: Fix typo in help string.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin: Themes: use explicit 'search installed themes' label and placeholder.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/js/theme.js: Themes: Avoid a JS error in the keyup event handler when the overlay is not yet initialized.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/wp-admin.css: Specify transition: none on plugin information dialog tabs to keep them from jump jumping around.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/install.css: Provide an SVG > PNG fallback for the WordPress logo on readme.html.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/js/postbox.js: Fix error in postbox.js attempting to change screen columns on mobile devices orientation changes , fixes #26493.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src: Remove many of the now-unused images in core.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/wp-admin.css: Add widgets page draggable/ sortable items to -ms-touch-action rules for proper touch scrolling in IE 10 and 11.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src: Make older mobile browsers and IE7 usable:
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/wp-admin.css: Expand adminmenu from 150px to 160px, creating more room for pending comment counts and translated text.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src: RTL font-family overrides.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/js/theme.js: Don' t set the theme overlay active state in the Theme view, as it overwrites the same work in the Details view.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/includes/misc.php: Avoid notices when default and light are not registered color schemes.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin: Expand the Quick Draft section by default.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-includes/css/admin-bar.css: Change the site menu icon from a globe to home, which is a better metaphor for what it does.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/src/wp-admin/css/wp-admin.css: Ensure that plugins needing updates that aren' t activated get their checkbox aligned properly.