November 27, 2012
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/media.php: wp_print_media_templates() does not take an argument.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wordpress/editor_plugin_src.js : Editor: When hiding gallery/image editing buttons, use Sizzle rather than TinyMCE's internal DOM object.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: When editing a plain, legacy [gallery] shortcode , ensure we are sorting its contents using menu_order.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/css/editor.css: Media: Ensure the edit image and gallery buttons appear above DFW.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/media-new.php: Don't label the form on media-new. php an upload form to avoid esoteric breakage.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Compress scripts/styles: 3.5-RC1-22879.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Clear the object term relationships cache in wp_set_object_terms() rather than wp_set_post_terms().
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/js/media-editor.js: Media in Internet Explorer: Properly insert attachments into the editor at the location of the cursor.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/css/media-views.css: Media: IE fixes for attachment selections.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Media: Introduce wp.media.editor.open(editor_id) and leverage it in distraction-free writing (fullscreen).
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/template.php: Feature pointers:
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Compress scripts/styles: 3.5-RC1-22873.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Always send nocache_headers() for admin-ajax.php.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/plugins.php: Show plugin activation message when activating a network only plugin on a single site installation .
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Fix overflow of long filenames in the media modal.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Add a delete link to the media modal.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Don't use "embed" when referring to inserting from URL.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/media.php: Only show the image edit button for image attachments.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Fix dragging in IE10 on touch devices.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Back compat $_REQUEST['post_id'] for media XHR requests.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-imagick.php: Clean up WP_Image_Editor_Imagick::test().
- [wp-svn]  trunk: In wp_image_editor(), use wp_image_editor_supports() to check for rotation capabilities rather than directly checking the existence of the imagerotate function .
- [wp-svn]  branches/3.4/wp-includes/class-wp-theme.php: WP_Theme: If the parent theme is missing, instantiate a WP_Theme object anyway, so it can hold errors.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/ms-functions.php: Make the return of is_upload_space_available() more obvious.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Compress scripts/styles: 3.5-RC1-22860.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/media.php: Remove wp_image_editor_class filter.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: No AYS or autosave for attachments on post.php.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins: TinyMCE: improve hiding of the image/gallery popup buttons, fix selecting a gallery in IE, don' t leave empty paragraph after deleting an image with the popup button, fixes #22463, see #21390
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/about.php: Rather than question ourselves, exclaim!
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Show a better message ondmins on link-manager.php, link-add.php, link.php when links are disabled.