December 01, 2011
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Add about.php maintenance/ security release strings for translation.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/update-core.php: Remove duplicated line.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Copy about text to credits.php and freedoms.php.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Make sure editor-buttons. css is loaded even if tiny_mce. js is used directly and the wp_theme skin is selected in the settings, see #17144
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Remove debug cruft and fix variable collision.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/version.php: RC1 bump
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/options-permalink.php: English, less butchering of it.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/update-core.php: Push logic into _redirect_to_about_wordpress() and be more specific about which context this runs under.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Pinking shears
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/update-core.php: Use GLOBALS.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/admin-bar.php: Remove code that is dead as of [ 19523].
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/images/admin-bar-sprite.png: Update search icon in toolbar to match other icons.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Finalize the code which redirects to about. php after a core update.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/admin-bar.php: Remove new-secondary-object group from toolbar New content menu.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/admin-header.php: Call set_current_screen() again in admin-header.php in case a plugin includes admin-header. php before admin.php completes.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/screen.php: Make current_screen an action, not a filter.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes: Deprecate add_contextual_help() for get_current_screen()->add_help_tab().
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/class-wp-admin-bar.php: Remove the shortlink item from the toolbar, but keep the function for plugins.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/admin-bar.php: Add titles to toolbar W and Account items.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Update icons in toolbar: WP logo, comments, update, add new.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Fix indent.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Use WP_Screen::add_help_tab().
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/edit-tags.php: Split chunk of help text on edit-tags .php into 'Adding Categories' and 'Adding Tags' tabs, respectively.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/index.php: Remove add_screen_option('overview') from dashboard (from earlier 3.3 help incarnation), add 'Overview' tab.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Help tweaks for comments, media, edit.php, update-core.php.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Help tweaks for themes, plugins screens.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Help tweaks for users, tools.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/js: Include wp-admin-bar-secondary-* when closing non-current submenus, see #19394
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Help text tweaks for the Settings screens.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/languages/twentyeleven.pot: POT, generated from r19505
- [wp-svn]  trunk: When tabbing: on Enter open the current submenu and close other submenus if open, see #19394
- [wp-svn]  trunk: They call me multisite.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/screen.php: s/Screen Info/Overview/g, see #19020.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/inc/theme-options.php: Switch to 'Overview' for Twenty Eleven.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/class-wp-admin-bar.php: Finalize the WP_Admin_Bar architecture for 3.3.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Begin to generalize toolbar icon CSS.