April 28, 2010
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Fix handling of nav menu search, also menu naming conflicts.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/languages/twentyten.pot: POT, generated from r14283
- [wp-svn]  trunk: More nav menu fixes.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/header.php: In Twenty Ten, fix the ordering of items in the title tag.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/header.php: In Twenty Ten, remove the pipe separator from the title when there is no blog description .
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-login.php: Keep 'remember me' checked when user/ pass is incorrect.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: RTL for nav-menu.php.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Remove space between screen meta and screen icon on nav menu admin.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Restore radios for MS site flags, as the schema supports other values.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: Introduce a template file for the Front Page of a site.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/schema.php: Better DNS error message in network.php.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/rewrite.php: Don't serve dynamic robots. txt when WP is not installed at the root of a domain.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/style.css: In Twenty Ten, fix aligned image styles
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/nav-menu.php: Give menu items a default ' draft' state when added to the menu.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/nav-menu.php: Give menu items a default 'draft' state when added to the menu.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/style.css: In Twenty Ten, remove margins from normal inline images, set vertical alignment of inline images, and apply bottom margin to alignnone class.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/comment-template.php: Add full HTML filter to comment_form(), along with an echo arg.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Some menus meta box cleanups.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/nav-menus.php: Show correct nav menu title on first pageload after change.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/install.php: Poka yoke for username sanitization during install.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/install.php: Show the sanitized username on install. php completion page.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Verify nav menu items.
April 02, 2010
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/functions.php: Allow methods to be used as a callback in wp_unique_filename().
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Add AYS to "Install Now" link in plugin installer.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php: Change " More Information" link to "Details" in plugin installer.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/wp-db.php: have get_blog_prefix() default to the prefix of the current blog, see #12820
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/nav-menus.php: Add beta testers note to nav menus admin panel.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/user.php: Use wpdb->prefix instead of wpdb- >base_prefix().
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Move wp-ajax_add-tax hook back to registration.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/languages/twentyten.pot: POT, generated from r13944
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/classes.php: Don't prevent 404'ing on tax/ author pages when a paged page is requested which doesnt contain posts.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/category-template.php: Match the separator style of get_category_parents() in get_the_category_list(), Respects the spacing of the provided separator .
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/formatting.php: A better default except, Remove multiple white spaces from the except as well as splitting safely on UTF8 strings .
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin: Move add/ remove super admin out of bulk edit and into user-edit.php.
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Change UI labels from "Post Thumbnails" to "Featured Image".
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/comment-template.php: Reduce Code duplication.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/comment-template.php: Move children of nested levels not shown to after the current element, not inside it like children.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/comment.php: Fix notice in wp_new_comment().
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/functions.php: Update obsolete docs in Twentyten.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php: Fix int cast usage in simplepie.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/user.php: Allow MS cape-wearers to demote their blog roles to something without the edit_users cap .
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/languages/twentyten.pot: POT, generated from r13932
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/comment-template.php: Fix out-of-order comments when comment nesting is reduced.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/includes/template.php: fix caps check on delete user link, props ocean90, see #12793
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/network.php: fix folder install detection in  , see #12736
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/network.php: Switch from wp_die() to a nice error message for siteurl!=home for network.php.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/theme.php: Child theme support for theme header registrations.
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/images/site-admin.png: restore super admin icon pending updated menu sprite, see #12374
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-admin/network.php: block subdomain install when install is in a folder, see #12736
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes: rework syncing of global terms, see #12663
- [wp-svn]  trunk: Use the taxonomy show_ui flag to control if all WordPress generated UI is exposed (Menu previously, This affects metaboxes).
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/functions.php: Restore pluggable for twentyten_setup().
- [wp-svn]  trunk/wp-includes/link-template.php: Handle uppercase html entities in get_next_posts_link() & get_next_comments_link() (and family) $labels.