TITLE: SAP PM Lead- Oil and Gas experience
LOCATION: Houston, TX
LENGTH: 6 month + contract
- Designing a global implementation of SCM, FIN, PM, HR, etc. They are moving from other ERP and Legacy systems (namely Oracle EBIZ, Maximo, and PeopleSoft) to SAP ECC on HANA.
• SAP PM Lead (EAM not required but nice to have)
– Techno-Functional background having gone through a sizeable implementation of SAP PM in an Upstream environment with a small midstream component, so they don’t need that expertise in this role.
• Wants them to be able to contribute significantly on the overall vision of the roadmap – what to avoid and what are some of the best practices.
• Day to Day – Business Process, road map, project plan, config guidance
– Fit/gap, JAD, working with stakeholders, define and scope config requirements • Solid background in Project Management desired
– PMP is very nice to have
• Solid communication with all facets of the business
– not OCM, more so focused on the actual change management
- Team Size: Working with 40 team members, and 3 consultants working on the PM side (will scale from 40 – 60) – full team is about 200
– no travel to other locations.
• SCM / MM integration experience
– SCM strategies
– Placing them into an SAP Framework
Thanks & Regards
ARJUN, Accounts Manager
Sriven Systems, Inc
Off: 631-259-4345 Ext 1003| [email protected]
Linkedin ID : https://in.linkedin.com/in/kanakoti-arjun-2302b62a
An E- Verified Company
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
7157 Colleyville Blvd, Suite 104, Colleyville, TX 76034 www.srivensys.com
Winner of "Inc 500 & Inc 5000: Fastest Growing Companies in America" – " 8 years in a Row : 2008 to 2015".
1999 – 2017: 18 + years of Excellence.
Note: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Notice of Registered Trademark: Sriven Systems Inc. is an independent corporation holding no affiliations or separate entities. (Sriven® ) is a registered trademark, (Serial No: 77/077,925) exclusive to our company, products and services for which we are registered.