Greetings form Diverse Lynx, LLC.
We have an urgent need for a Java Technical Lead/Architect for one of our clients Dearborn, MI. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
Title: Java Technical Lead/Architect
Location: Dearborn, MI
Duration: 6+ Months
As a Senior member of the Development team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing top of the line products in Java, Spring MVC, Angular JS, Jquery, Rest Services, JSP, SOAP, JPA/Hiberbate and other languages/technologies.
We work in an agile environment. If you¿re passionate about developing software, working collaboratively with your team, and learning we want to talk to you!
We are looking for someone who embodies the following:
· Loves digging in and understanding complex systems quickly
· Completely passionate about writing excellent, well tested code
· Doesn’t hesitate to refactor when necessary to ensure continuous improvement
· Is excited to pick up, learn, evaluate and recommend new frameworks
· Loves all aspects of development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch
· Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards to maintain the excellent code quality
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the related field.
· 10+ years experience developing, deploying and supporting complex computing applications in a large scale environment.
· 10+years of hands on experience in the Java Environment creating high quality, reusable services.
· 8+ years of hands on experience with Java, Spring MVC, Rest, SOAP, XML, JSON, RDBMS, Eclipse, Maven, Hibernate, JPA, Dependency Injection
· Have architected at least three large scale projects up to production and must of able to demonstrate in technical interview.
· 4+ Years of hands on experience with Spring Framework.
· 3+ Years of hands on experience with Angular JS Framework.
· 3 year of hands of experience of developing Web application using J2EE web frameworks, Jquery, HTML5 & CSS3.
· 3 years of experience using Mockito and Powermock .
· 5+ years of experience leading and coordinating offshore team of 5+ resources.
· Strong in Java design patterns.
· Strong programming skills object oriented design and analysis skills
· Experience in developing highly scalable, multi threaded and distributed systems
· Experience publishing/consuming services using JSON and REST frameworks.
· Open to learn other technologies based on project need.
Nice to have:
· Automobile domain experience/Manufacturing.
Thanks & Regards
Diverse Lynx | www.diverselynx.com |
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gulati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx