Subject: [openstack-dev] [blazar] Yesterday's meeting
Hi blazar folks,
I share a summary of yesterday's blazar meeting because
some parts of a meeting log was lost due to a bot failure.
# Action items
1. Share information about PTG if there are any update. (All)
2. List ideas for a presentation at Boston Summit
by the next meeting. (All)
3. Continue action items from a previous meeting on Dec 20 (All)
4. Check new features related to OPNFV Promise (All)
L139- at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Blazar_status_2016
* Merge the patch 406009 not to grow the pile of patches and
drastically redesign the instance reservation in the long term.
* Clean up current reviews related to tempest.
* Decide when to update the namespace after current in-review
patches are merged.
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)