Subject: Bug#833833: marked as done (mkvtoolnix-gui:
Mkvtoolnix does not load media files because JSON
parse error)



Your message dated Sun, 13 Aug 2017 11:25:47 +0200
with message-id <87bmnjq0o4.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and subject line Re: Bug#833833: mkvtoolnix-gui: Mkvtoolnix does not load media
files because JSON parse error
has caused the Debian Bug report #833833,
regarding mkvtoolnix-gui: Mkvtoolnix does not load media files because JSON
parse error
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
immediately.)


--
833833: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=833833
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with problems
--- Begin Message --- Package: mkvtoolnix-gui
Version: 9.3.1-1+b1
Severity: important

Dear Maintainer,


* What led up to the situation?

The bug appears in last Testing and Sid versions (9.3.1-*).



* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
ineffective)?

Open mkvtoolnix-gui, drag and drop any file and the "mkvmerge" error appears:



* What was the outcome of this action?

"No se pudo analizar la salida JSON generada por mkvmerge (mensaje de error de
análisis: parse error - unexpected end of input)."

This bug makes useless mkvtoolnix. No way to avoid it. :(


I hope this help you to solve the bug.
Thanks a lot!



-- System Information:
Debian Release: stretch/sid
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'te...

sting'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386

Kernel: Linux 4.2.0-1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=es_ES.utf8, LC_CTYPE=es_ES.utf8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Init: sysvinit (via /sbin/init)

Versions of packages mkvtoolnix-gui depends on:
ii libboost-filesystem1.61.0 1.61.0+dfsg-2.1
ii libboost-regex1.61.0 1.61.0+dfsg-2.1
ii libboost-system1.61.0 1.61.0+dfsg-2.1
ii libc6 2.23-4
ii libcurl3-gnutls 7.47.0-1
ii libebml4v5 1:1.3.3-dmo1
ii libgcc1 1:6.1.1-9
ii libmagic1 1:5.28-2
ii libmatroska6v5 1:1.4.4-dmo1
ii libpugixml1v5 1.7-2
ii libqt5core5a 5.6.1+dfsg-2
ii libqt5gui5 5.6.1+dfsg-2
ii libqt5network5 5.6.1+dfsg-2
ii libqt5widgets5 5.6.1+dfsg-2
ii libstdc++6 6.1.1-9
ii mkvtoolnix 9.3.1-1+b1
ii zlib1g 1:1.2.8.dfsg-2+b1

mkvtoolnix-gui recommends no packages.

mkvtoolnix-gui suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information

--- End Message --- --- Begin Message --- On 09 août 2016 10:17, jEsuSdA <listas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Package: mkvtoolnix-gui
> Version: 9.3.1-1+b1
> Severity: important
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
>
> * What led up to the situation?
>
> The bug appears in last Testing and Sid versions (9.3.1-*).

As i can't reproduce this bug (in 14.0.0) I think this bug is fixed. So
closed.

Christian
--- End Message ---



Programming list archiving by: Enterprise Git Hosting