SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT [email protected]
We have an urgent opening with Business /Data Analyst and I have sent you job description, please go through it and let me know your comfort with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP
Title – Business /Data Analyst
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Columbus, OH
RATE : $45/hr on C2C (MAX)
Technical / Required Skills :
· Data Analysis and Data Mapping
· Business Analysis
Experience Required :
· Experience in Data analysis and mapping
· Translate business needs into detailed solution requirements that can be used by Business, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, and Training partners to validate and communicate the project deliverables.
· Data analysis for large claims implementation projects.
· Map and define data across multiple systems to ensure consistency in data definition.
· Identify gaps in data across multiple systems.
· Understanding data modeling concepts, data mapping, and data analysis.
· Insurance background with Guidewire knowledge is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Analyze and map data in existing system and reports to new system. Provide mapping on fields or definitions and resolution on data gaps between systems and reports.
· Capable of identifying key stakeholders who can contribute to requirements documentation. Skilled at collecting information utilizing knowledge of various elicitation techniques and providing documentation and requirements that meet the project needs.
· Prioritize, organize and document solution requirements in an understandable format.
· Coordinate with stakeholders and project team for requirements review and validation to ensure the solutions meet the business needs. Obtain approvals on requirements and scope.
· Manage change control and maintain solution requirements. Functional knowledge of requirements traceability to manage requirements through change and risk.
· Validate that all related project delivery tasks have been completed prior to the production release date.
· Serve as a liaison to the Business, Information Technology and Quality Assurance partners.
· Follow established PMO best practices and methodology as defined for this project.--