Position: Pega Technical Senior/Lead developer
Location: Plano, TX.
The Pega Technical Senior/Lead developer position is responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) based solutions. In these roles, you will
demonstrate strong analytical and communications skills as well as draw upon your solid, hands-on development experience with Pega software.
••Provides thought-leadership to fellow team members and business partners across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements. This includes scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and UAT and production deployment. •Actively participate in Business value assessment and
business requirements elaboration phases •Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases; to lead to successful delivery of the project •Ensures delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements.
· Actively lead complex design and be a key anchor on the design of PRPC implementation projects
· Provides technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to GCS and/or Product engineering.
· Identifies project technical risks.
· Ensures delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed.
· Provides support and technical governance focused on one or more projects.
· Act as the mentor to all team members on their assigned project tasks.
· Build strong relationship and influence on team members
· Strong understanding of Pega ; Minimum 5 years of experience in which 2-3 years using Pega
· Hands on experience in Pega 7
· PEGA Certified SSA or CSSA.
· Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
· Advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
· Solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing Pega.
· Specialized knowledge of financial industry and applicable frameworks considered asset
· Creative and flexible in identifying technical solutions to resolve business problems in a rapidly changing, demanding and complex business environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to deliver proposals; provide user support and interact with team members and other departments.
· Ability to quickly and independently develop an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
· Flexible and adaptable, the individual will be open to learning new methodologies, tools, platforms and systems.
· Role requires individuals to be open minded, able to make sound decisions without having all the facts
· Ability to meet and manage tight and changing deadlines and priorities
· Expert communication, negotiation and influencing skills in order to drive dialogue with business partners in order to understand their underlying needs and requirements while managing their expectations given the limitations of the framework
Thanks and regards,
US IT recruiter,
Tanu Infotech Inc
55 Cinnamon Springs,
South Windsor, CT - 06074