SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT Varun.jain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have an urgent opening with Business Systems Analyst and I have sent you job description, please go through it and let me know your comfort with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP
Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Jacksonville, FL
RATE : $45/hr on C2C (MAX)
Technical/Functional Skills :
· Excellent verbal and written
communication skills, comfortable with interacting with people from all levels
and various parts of the business.
· Meeting facilitation, the ability to proactively coordinate resources and activities across multiple levels and areas to ensure project priorities and goals are met.
· Highly motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
· Experience working in a team-orientated and collaborative environment.
· Experience with leading system implementations and/or enhancement projects.
· Proven ability to elicit and document requirements, specifications, business processes and recommend solutions, As-Is & To-Be.
· Excellent organizational skills, logical and efficient thinking and strong attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to proactively identify, address and resolve complex business issues.
· Strong understanding of the SDLC process.
· Experience working in an Agile environment (not required).
· High level of proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
· Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and role of BA and QA
· Strong experience in data validation and manipulation in SQL Server databases using SQL queries
Roles & Responsibilities
Gather business requirements, interacting with
cross-functional departments to translate concepts to create a fully defined
· Preparation of standardized documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
· Oversees end-to-end requirements, design, build and development of all applicable workflows and capabilities from conception to implementation.
· Analyzes and documents business requirements and ensures systems requirements and project plans are in alignment with business needs.
· Defines business process scope and objectives as well as detailed business requirements and works with IT partners to translate into systems requirements.
· Works through complexities associated with the coordination across multiple areas with conflicting efforts and limited resources.
· Identify persistent problems, working with wider teams and create documentation.
· Communicate business priorities and requirements to the technology organization for design and implementation, in order to drive effective business solutions.
· Works with test team to ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
· Maintains effective communication with management and project teams.
· Accountable for understanding and communicating accurate business requirements to IT partners and ensuring technical specifications accurately reflects business needs.