Thanks Garvit for your suggestion!
For the above use case, you should do the following :
1. Convert your DataStream into KeyedDataStream by defining a key which would be used to get validated against your rules.
2. Same as 1 for rules stream.
3. Join the two keyedStreams using Flink's connect operator.
4. Store the rules into Flink's internal state i,e. Flink's managed keyed state.
5. Validate the data coming in the dataStream against the managed keyed state.
Refer to   for more details.
On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Sandybayev, Turar (CAI - Atlanta) <Turar.Sandybayev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: