I know, DataStreamUtils#reinterpretAsKeyedStream() is marked experimental,
would you nevertheless consider the following issue a blocker?
It has always been present since the introduction of
DataStreamUtils#reinterpretAsKeyedStream() and so far only fixed for 1.6.3
1.7. May be a good idea to include it in a "final" 1.5.x release as well.
alternatively, put a big warning in its docs.
On Thursday, 20 December 2018 17:18:51 CET Till Rohrmann wrote:
- checked signatures and checksums
- checked that no dependency changes have occurred between 1.5.6 and
- build Flink from source release with Hadoop 2.8.5
- run all tests via `mvn verify`
- executed standalone cluster with multiple TaskManagers and ran batch
- Verified that web UI is working
On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 10:13 AM Chesnay Schepler <chesnay@xxxxxxxxxx>
IIRC this exception has always been there when running without hadoop.
On 19.12.2018 18:36, Aljoscha Krettek wrote:
- signatures/hashes are ok
- manually checked the logs after running an example on a local
There is this exception in the client log when running without
2018-12-19 18:34:54,876 WARN org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend
- Could not load CLI class
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
... 5 more
This is not a problem, though it might seem strange to users.
On 18. Dec 2018, at 16:52, Chesnay Schepler <chesnay@xxxxxxxxxx>
- signing key present in KEYS
- signatures ok
- src contains no binaries
- binary not missing any jars
- tag exists
- release notes classification/names seem appropriate
- maven artifacts not missing any jars
On 18.12.2018 06:27, Thomas Weise wrote:
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version
1.5.6, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific
The complete staging area is available for your review, which
* JIRA release notes ,
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience
be deployed to dist.apache.org , which are signed with the key
fingerprint D920A98C ,
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository ,
* source code tag "release-1.5.6-rc1" .
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.