Moonshine IDE 1.11.0 Released!
Hello Flex Community!
We are pleased to announce that Moonshine IDE 1.11.0 has been released at
http://moonshine-ide.com/ and on the App Store.
You can report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
- Integrated Away Builder  editor.
- Updated NexGenActionscript engine to version 0.10.0.
- Royale: Changed default project name during project creation from
- Setup requestedDisplayResolution to high to avoid issues in Windows for
high DPI screens.
- Global Search: Updated shortcuts to CTRL-SHIFT-F (Windows) and
- Global Search: Added editor highlighting for matches
- Fixed issue where cursor flashed for editor and console at the same time.
- Language server: Fixed issue where +configname was not pass properly to
language server for a library build.
- Fixed issue with opening binary files from the project tree
- Settings: Fixed issue where ANE settings were lost after IDE restart.
- Code Completion: Fixed issue where some style attributes does not show up
in the list.
- Apache Flex Installer: Fixed issue where downloading OSMF failed.
- Local Search: Fixed issue where order of search results was incorrect.
- Away Builder Editor tab can not be closed. This is necessary for now
until we find a way to reinitialize the tab
- Renaming a newly created project template is not working