git.net

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Blaze DS Build and Binaries


Too deep.  Look here [2]

[2] https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/flex/blazeds/

On 3/9/18, 9:12 AM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <piotrzarzycki21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Alex,
>
>I see in the Maven sources [1]. Am I looking into the wrong location ?
>
>[1]
>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Frepo.mave
>n.apache.org%2Fmaven2%2Forg%2Fapache%2Fflex%2Fblazeds%2Fblazeds%2F4.7.3%2F
>&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cc94a90f4576e4783ec5a08d585e0ef71%7Cfa
>7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636562123503633450&sdata=yJj1mCv5
>QWZ2TOFU1%2BusRP%2FL4ubyJAk9Km%2BB2Qw0AK4%3D&reserved=0
>
>2018-03-09 18:09 GMT+01:00 Alex Harui <aharui@xxxxxxxxx.invalid>:
>
>> Actually, the jars are available via Maven.  If you are using Maven you
>> should be able to switch the dependencies to the Apache coordinates. If
>> you are not using Maven, you can either switch to Maven, or go to Maven
>> Central and download the jars.
>>
>> Apache Flex is not producing everything that was in the turnkey.zip,
>> mainly just the core jars.  If you were looking for something other than
>> jars from the turnkey, let us know, it might be in the repository
>> somewhere.
>>
>> HTH,
>> -Alex
>>
>> On 3/9/18, 8:44 AM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <piotrzarzycki21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi Sameer,
>> >
>> >Maybe you will have to build it on your own. You have available in the
>> >sources pom.xml file. Try to go through the instructions and build for
>> >your
>> >artifacts.
>> >
>> >Thanks, Piotr
>> >
>> >2018-03-08 10:03 GMT+01:00 Sameer M D <samdes24apr@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> >
>> >> Hi,
>> >> Thank you for the reply. The blog has the source code but it does not
>> >>have
>> >> the libraries. In the blog they have mentioned "Convenience binary
>> >>releases
>> >> are not currently available for download from Apache." Any other way
>>to
>> >>get
>> >> the same.
>> >>
>> >> Thank you.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Sent from:
>> >>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
>> http%3A%2F%2Fapache-fl
>> >>ex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com
>> %7C683
>> >>42056c7304679156e08d585dd113f%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178de
>> cee1%7C0%7C0%
>> >>7C636562106902609148&sdata=X3Krk4%2FjysDPBzLHgdotf7wqzejFrSztlMx
>> 6LdZssPs%
>> >>3D&reserved=0
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >--
>> >
>> >Piotr Zarzycki
>> >
>> >Patreon:
>> >*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
>> https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patr
>> >eon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%
>> 7C68342056c73046
>> >79156e08d585dd113f%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178de
>> cee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365621069
>> >02609148&sdata=Xme6hraik%2F9jUVAzWDKVhVp9PiEQM0KCtx4ls4
>> U%2BFDI%3D&reserved
>> >=0
>> ><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
>> https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patr
>> >eon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%
>> 7C68342056c73046
>> >79156e08d585dd113f%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178de
>> cee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365621069
>> >02609148&sdata=Xme6hraik%2F9jUVAzWDKVhVp9PiEQM0KCtx4ls4
>> U%2BFDI%3D&reserved
>> >=0>*
>>
>>
>
>
>-- 
>
>Piotr Zarzycki
>
>Patreon: 
>*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patr
>eon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cc94a90f4576e47
>83ec5a08d585e0ef71%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365621235
>03633450&sdata=cRTWL9HM5UC0P5OzwBc9MVQs7SNphM9%2FLG8AlXbRGOg%3D&reserved=0
><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patr
>eon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cc94a90f4576e47
>83ec5a08d585e0ef71%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365621235
>03633450&sdata=cRTWL9HM5UC0P5OzwBc9MVQs7SNphM9%2FLG8AlXbRGOg%3D&reserved=0
>>*