Forwarding this for any interested party wanting to attend the 15th Global Microfinance Forum, Amsterdam, in The Netherlands next year. Please find details below.
Please remember to key in the code word ‘Mifos’ when registering.
From: Pavel Isachkin, Uniglobal <pavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2018 3:14 PM
Subject: 15th Global Microfinance Forum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 14-15 March 2019
Please find attached the agenda of our 15th Annual Global Microfinance Forum, which will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 14th & 15th of March, 2019
Conference will bring together MIVs, MFIs, NGOs, banks, consultants and IT solution providers to discuss such key questions as:
- How existing MFIs adapt to the shift to digitalization
- Effectively managing FX risks while getting funding from an investor
- Achieving financial returns and social impact
- Prospects and challenges in agri-finance development
- Green inclusive finance: defining and implementing the environmental strategy
- Challenges of corporate governance in MFIs
- Contributing to MFIs success through effective HR management
- Investing into MFI today: making decision and evaluating prospects
and many others.
This is going to be our 15th Annual Global Microfinance Forum following the very successful 14th Annual event in March 2018 in Munich which gathered together about 170 participants representing different countries and markets.
Photos from the event are available here. Video can be found here.
There are 2 options to attend: either as delegate (registration fee is mentioned on the last page of the agenda), or as sponsor/partner, including speaking opportunity (please, see the description of sponsorship package attached). We can also create tailor-made package considering what kind of exposure would you like to achieve at the event.
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Meanwhile if you have any questions or need any further details, please feel free to contact me.
Please write me a short reply when you read my e-mail, so that I will be sure that you have received it.