Re: Podling report - April 2018
Here is a draft of our podling report for April 2018. Let me know what you
think. It's due tomorrow EOD so I will post it tomorrow.
Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
1. Complete SGA for current sources and ICLAs for current committers.
2. Move the source code and website to Apache infrastructure.
3. Plan and execute our first Apache release.
Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
How has the community developed since the last report?
- We have moved development discussions to our Apache dev mailing list.
- A healthy, constant flow of bug fixes, quality improvements and new
are still ongoing on https://github.com/druid-io/druid.
How has the project developed since the last report?
- Since the last report there have been 36 commits from 18 individuals.
- We have released Druid 0.12.0 (outside the Incubator). We are optimistic
that our next release will be done as an Apache release.
How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.
[X] Initial setup
[ ] Working towards first release
[ ] Community building
[ ] Nearing graduation
[ ] Other:
Date of last release:
- Druid 0.12.0 on 2018-03-06 (non-Apache release)
- No official release yet since beginning Apache Incubation
When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
- Project is still functioning with the initial set of committers.
On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Gian Merlino <gian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Druids,
> Our podling report is due tomorrow and I am starting work on it.
> I will post a draft here before editing the incubator wiki.