git.net

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Request for post-freeze merge exception


+1 to merge.

-- 
Michael

On 09/04/2018 01:05 PM, Sam Tunnicliffe wrote:
> Hey all,
> 
> On 2018-31-08 CASSANDRA-14145 had been +1'd by two reviewers and CI was
> green, and so it was marked Ready To Commit. This was before the 4.0
> feature freeze but before it landed, CASSANDRA-14408, which touched a few
> common areas of the code, was merged. I didn't have chance to finish the
> rebase over the weekend but in the end it turned out that most of the
> conflicts were in test code and were straightforward to resolve. I'd like
> to commit this now; the rebase is done (& has been re-reviewed), and the CI
> is still green so I suspect most of the community would probably be ok with
> that. We did vote for a freeze though and I don't want to subvert or
> undermine that decision, so I wanted to check and give a chance for anyone
> to raise objections before I did.
> 
> I'll wait 24 hours, and if nobody objects before then I'll merge to trunk.
> 
> Thanks,
> Sam
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx