git.net

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: ceylon example failure on local build


Hello,

+1

yeah this example seems to be a bit troublesome, I would remove it

zoran

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:11 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ah we had quite a lot of trouble with that celyon example. Maybe we
> should remove it?
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Onder SEZGIN <onders@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I am trying local build and always hit this issue.
>> I did not check the root of the problem but wanted to ask you quickly if
>> you have come across the problem.
>>
>> [INFO] --- ceylon-maven-plugin:1.3.3:compile (compile) @
>> camel-example-ceylon ---
>> Downloading from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/jaxb/jaxb-core/2.3.0.1/jaxb-core-2.3.0.1.pom
>> Downloaded from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/jaxb/jaxb-core/2.3.0.1/jaxb-core-2.3.0.1.pom
>> (5.1 kB at 9.7 kB/s)
>> Downloading from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/jaxb/txw2/2.3.0.1/txw2-2.3.0.1.pom
>> Downloaded from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/jaxb/txw2/2.3.0.1/txw2-2.3.0.1.pom
>> (3.3 kB at 15 kB/s)
>> Downloading from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sun/xml/bind/mvn/jaxb-txw-parent/2.3.0.1/jaxb-txw-parent-2.3.0.1.pom
>> Downloaded from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sun/xml/bind/mvn/jaxb-txw-parent/2.3.0.1/jaxb-txw-parent-2.3.0.1.pom
>> (2.8 kB at 13 kB/s)
>> Downloading from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/jaxb/jaxb-runtime/2.3.0.1/jaxb-runtime-2.3.0.1.pom
>> Downloaded from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/jaxb/jaxb-runtime/2.3.0.1/jaxb-runtime-2.3.0.1.pom
>> (6.3 kB at 31 kB/s)
>> Downloading from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sun/xml/bind/mvn/jaxb-runtime-parent/2.3.0.1/jaxb-runtime-parent-2.3.0.1.pom
>> Downloaded from central:
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sun/xml/bind/mvn/jaxb-runtime-parent/2.3.0.1/jaxb-runtime-parent-2.3.0.1.pom
>> (2.8 kB at 9.4 kB/s)
>> This might be a type checker bug, please report.
>> Expecting to add missing dependency error on non present definition: cannot
>> find module artifact 'com.redhat.ceylon.common-1.3.3(.car|.jar)'
>> due to connection error: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Timed out while
>> testing existence of
>> https://modules.ceylon-lang.org/repo/1/com/redhat/ceylon/common/1.3.3/com.redhat.ceylon.common-1.3.3.car
>>         - dependency tree: 'ceylon.language/1.3.3' ->
>> 'com.redhat.ceylon.common/1.3.3'
>> This might be a type checker bug, please report.
>> Expecting to add missing dependency error on non present definition: cannot
>> find module artifact 'com.redhat.ceylon.model-1.3.3(.car|.jar)'
>> due to connection error: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Timed out while
>> testing existence of
>> https://modules.ceylon-lang.org/repo/1/com/redhat/ceylon/model/1.3.3/com.redhat.ceylon.model-1.3.3.car
>>         - dependency tree: 'ceylon.language/1.3.3' ->
>> 'com.redhat.ceylon.model/1.3.3'
>> An exception has occurred in the compiler (ceylon 1.3.3 0d594b3 (Contents
>> May Differ)).
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.exceptions.LanguageModuleNotFoundException:
>> cannot find module artifact 'ceylon.language-1.3.3(.car|.jar)'
>> due to connection error: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Timed out while
>> testing existence of
>> https://modules.ceylon-lang.org/repo/1/ceylon/language/1.3.3/ceylon.language-1.3.3.car
>>         - dependency tree: default module -> 'ceylon.language/1.3.3'
>>         get ceylon.language and run 'ant publish' (more information at
>> http://ceylon-lang.org/code/source/#ceylonlanguage_module)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleHelper.buildErrorOnMissingArtifact(ModuleHelper.java:54)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator.resolveModuleIfRequired(ModuleValidator.java:279)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator.verifyModuleDependencyTree(ModuleValidator.java:229)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator.access$500(ModuleValidator.java:41)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator$2.run(ModuleValidator.java:121)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.model.typechecker.context.TypeCache.doWithExplicitCaching(TypeCache.java:50)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.model.typechecker.context.TypeCache.doWithoutCaching(TypeCache.java:75)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator.verifyModuleDependencyTree(ModuleValidator.java:99)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.tools.CeyloncCompilerDelegate.resolveModuleDependencies(CeyloncCompilerDelegate.java:153)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.loader.CeylonEnter.prepareForTypeChecking(CeylonEnter.java:372)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.loader.CeylonEnter.main(CeylonEnter.java:208)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.langtools.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.enterTrees(JavaCompiler.java:985)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.langtools.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.compile(JavaCompiler.java:857)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.tools.LanguageCompiler.compile(LanguageCompiler.java:270)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.launcher.Main.compile(Main.java:660)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.langtools.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.doCall(JavacTaskImpl.java:132)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.langtools.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.call(JavacTaskImpl.java:141)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.tools.CeyloncTaskImpl.call2(CeyloncTaskImpl.java:63)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.runtime.tools.impl.JavaCompilerImpl.compile(JavaCompilerImpl.java:106)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.maven.CeylonCompileMojo.compile(CeylonCompileMojo.java:131)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.maven.AbstractCeylonCompileMojo.execute(AbstractCeylonCompileMojo.java:86)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:154)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:146)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:81)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:309)
>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:194)
>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:107)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:955)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:290)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:194)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.exceptions.LanguageModuleNotFoundException:
>> cannot find module artifact 'ceylon.language-1.3.3(.car|.jar)'
>> due to connection error: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Timed out while
>> testing existence of
>> https://modules.ceylon-lang.org/repo/1/ceylon/language/1.3.3/ceylon.language-1.3.3.car
>>         - dependency tree: default module -> 'ceylon.language/1.3.3'
>>         get ceylon.language and run 'ant publish' (more information at
>> http://ceylon-lang.org/code/source/#ceylonlanguage_module)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleHelper.buildErrorOnMissingArtifact(ModuleHelper.java:54)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator.resolveModuleIfRequired(ModuleValidator.java:279)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator.verifyModuleDependencyTree(ModuleValidator.java:229)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator.access$500(ModuleValidator.java:41)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator$2.run(ModuleValidator.java:121)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.model.typechecker.context.TypeCache.doWithExplicitCaching(TypeCache.java:50)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.model.typechecker.context.TypeCache.doWithoutCaching(TypeCache.java:75)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.typechecker.analyzer.ModuleValidator.verifyModuleDependencyTree(ModuleValidator.java:99)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.tools.CeyloncCompilerDelegate.resolveModuleDependencies(CeyloncCompilerDelegate.java:153)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.loader.CeylonEnter.prepareForTypeChecking(CeylonEnter.java:372)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.loader.CeylonEnter.main(CeylonEnter.java:208)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.langtools.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.enterTrees(JavaCompiler.java:985)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.langtools.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.compile(JavaCompiler.java:857)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.tools.LanguageCompiler.compile(LanguageCompiler.java:270)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.launcher.Main.compile(Main.java:660)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.langtools.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.doCall(JavacTaskImpl.java:132)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.langtools.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.call(JavacTaskImpl.java:141)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.tools.CeyloncTaskImpl.call2(CeyloncTaskImpl.java:63)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.compiler.java.runtime.tools.impl.JavaCompilerImpl.compile(JavaCompilerImpl.java:106)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.maven.CeylonCompileMojo.compile(CeylonCompileMojo.java:131)
>>         at
>> com.redhat.ceylon.maven.AbstractCeylonCompileMojo.execute(AbstractCeylonCompileMojo.java:86)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:154)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:146)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:81)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:309)
>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:194)
>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:107)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:955)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:290)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:194)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 03:39 min
>> [INFO] Finished at: 2018-06-27T10:24:54+03:00
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 35M/117M
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> org.ceylon-lang:ceylon-maven-plugin:1.3.3:compile (compile) on project
>> camel-example-ceylon: Compilation failed -> [Help 1]
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
>> switch.
>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>> please read the following articles:
>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
> Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2



-- 
Zoran Regvart