Re: [VOTE] Release calcite-avatica-go-3.0.0 (release candidate 1)
* Ran tests at git hash
* Ran tests from tar.gz
* Checked hashes and GPG key of tar.gz
* Reviewed source for missing Apache headers
* Reviewed history and documentation
* Dockerfile - think CMD ["python", "app.py"]" is not needed? line could be
* go_development.md - docker-compose up - should be "docker-compose up
--build" otherwise might test against old version
* dsn.go line 191 - typo - principal
* README.md - dep ensure - Should this point to a specific release? ie:
* README.md - godoc - this links to master - didn't see a way to link to a
* README.md - Go 1.7+ is supported - are there tests for this? .travis.yml
might be a good place to test multiple go versions
* .gitignore - doesn't ignore golang/intellij files
* goreportcard -
lists some minor things
None of the above are show stoppers for me.
On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 7:05 PM, Francis Chuang <francischuang@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Hi all,
> I have created a release for Apache Calcite Avatica Go 3.0.0, release
> candidate 1.
> The release notes are available here: https://github.com/apache/calc
> The commit to be voted on: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/r
> The hash is 273c53f62206c90e6a4fbb05f4ac82b7f62cb9a7
> The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
> The hashes of the artifacts are as follows:
> src.tar.gz.md5 00 D1 D0 92 07 C0 60 86 A2 C5 65 E3 B8 60 13 12
> src.tar.gz.sha256 6D303B02 442A3999 88DE9234 F0DF733D 49F69B95 35B0C5BC
> 706F9A14 FAD6F33A
> Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
> Instructions for running the test suite is located here:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Calcite Avatica Go 3.0.0.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
> at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Calcite Avatica Go 3.0.0
> [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
> Here is my vote:
> +1 (binding)