[GitHub] verdan opened a new pull request #3687: [AIRFLOW-28005] Display multiple timezones in the tooltip on TaskInstances
verdan opened a new pull request #3687: [AIRFLOW-28005] Display multiple timezones in the tooltip on TaskInstances
Make sure you have checked _all_ steps below.
- [ ] My PR addresses the following [Airflow 28005](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-28005) issues and references them in the PR title.
- [ ] Here are some details about my PR, including screenshots of any UI changes:
This PR implements multiple timezones for task instances. By default it will display UTC and User's local timezone. If the DAG's timezone is different from UTC and User's Local Timezone, then the tooltip will also display the third timezone i.e., DAG's timezone.
This includes the new JS library momentJS, which also replaces the hard-coded JQClock.js file from the code base. (The clock in the navigation also uses momentJS now)
![screen shot 2018-08-02 at 2 11 14 pm](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/25360476/43608339-23803d84-96a1-11e8-9fb1-f5877214df8e.png)
![screen shot 2018-08-02 at 2 11 39 pm](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/25360476/43608341-23ad786c-96a1-11e8-849e-29239859045b.png)
![screen shot 2018-08-02 at 3 30 29 pm](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/25360476/43608353-2c62726e-96a1-11e8-9368-391811783efb.png)
- [ ] My PR adds the following unit tests __OR__ does not need testing for this extremely good reason:
It only affects JS files, and we don't have any tests for JS code yet.
- [ ] My commits all reference Jira issues in their subject lines, and I have squashed multiple commits if they address the same issue. In addition, my commits follow the guidelines from "[How to write a good git commit message](http://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/)":
1. Subject is separated from body by a blank line
1. Subject is limited to 50 characters (not including Jira issue reference)
1. Subject does not end with a period
1. Subject uses the imperative mood ("add", not "adding")
1. Body wraps at 72 characters
1. Body explains "what" and "why", not "how"
- [ ] In case of new functionality, my PR adds documentation that describes how to use it.
- When adding new operators/hooks/sensors, the autoclass documentation generation needs to be added.
### Code Quality
- [ ] Passes `git diff upstream/master -u -- "*.py" | flake8 --diff`
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
Apache Git Services