Re: Chicago Airflow user meetup group
That's great news and we welcome the new Meetup. Here are a few pointers:
1. Add your new meet-up on :
2. Add the new Meetup to
follow the guidelines on the link above to invite speakers and attendees to
1. Once you have done 1 & 2, we can tweet your new Meetup on the
Apache Airflow twitter account
3. To do 1&2, you need to give me your cwiki id so that I can give your
4. Finally, add some of the committers to the meetup as admins
1. You can add me (https://www.meetup.com/members/10527138/) and any
other committers that voice interest!
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 9:26 PM, Trevor Beuthel <tbeuthel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi there,
> My name's Trevor Beuthel and I would like to start an airflow meetup group
> in Chicago.
> I work at a company called Vibes here in Chicago, and we just rolled out a
> decent sized migration to airflow that took us a little under a year to
> complete. We use many of the built in features of airflow and also created
> many plugins to satisfy our needs.
> I've been speaking at a few events with Snowflake, and there seems to be a
> lot of interest in airflow out here. A handful of companies that I've
> talked to are actually using it, many are experimenting with it, and much
> more have heard of it and are interested.
> Let me know if I have your blessing to create the group and the steps I
> should take to do so.